We will be abiding to the COVID-19 Safety guidelines from the Oregon Department of Agriculture this year. Please understand that this year will be very different and your safety is our number 1 priority. We are also working on a curbside pickup area.
• Employees should wear masks and gloves if handling money or getting close to customers.
• Masks will be encourage by customers.
• Farm staff and customers will be advised to maintain a distance of at least six feet from each other.
• Do not come if you are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with someone with COVID-19.
• If bringing your own picking containers to the farm, they should be washed, disinfected, and rinsed before
•In order to minimize the risk of acquiring COVID-19, avoid touching your face and maintain a distance of at least
six (6) feet from others, unless they are from the same household
• Children should stay with the parents at all times.
COVID-19 is not a foodborne illness and there is no indication that the virus can be transmitted by food. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), coronaviruses on surfaces and objects naturally die within hours to days. Exposure to warm temperatures and sunlight will reduce the time the virus survives on surfaces and objects.
For more information please feel free to read the full article or give us a call 503-266-3193